I am just a little girl with a big heart and the reason I don't have an Instagram account is because I am such an insecure bitch that I'll fucking compare myself to my picture perfect Instagram friends and become miserable. But today I did it. From my finsta (fake insta) I stalked people and ugh it hurts. I think it feeds my ego and makes me feel so less validated that I go to the extent of not eating and exercising again. It's unhealthy I know it. And I am not even able to write in proper English words. What the fuck. Those girls are posting so many pretty pictures of themselves and hear I am getting scolded by my father for putting the wrong number in the calculator. Ugh. I don't even go out of the house. And my ass is so small. And why can't I do anything. I am so frustrated and I need to sleep. How do they look so good without even a fucking pimple on their face and no dark circles. Saw such a good post today about mediocrity and it was so me. Like. I have to stop eating. This is so bad. I don't know what to do. I don't wanna be reliant on fucking chatgpt but what else ughh. Gawd I am stressing about my marks too like ughh she did suck a great job and kudos to her but idk. I think I should stop know. I have to stop going on insta too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

twelfth february '23