so I have decided to write a bit every day to make something productive of these few days I have vacant. So today I took the classic internet dive and compared myself to peers even though I shouldn't like I know I am so fucking cool but still I should really be stern and stop opening snaps and be well read and it nicely and look good and talk eloquently eat a bit but well and speak well and have good vocabulary like there is always so much to improve and I know when I do I will be the most unstoppable fierceable force they have ever seen I would like to write too. And exercise and move my fucking body and drink a lot of fresh water and reduce my fucking screen time and feel genuinely good about my fucking self. 

there is so much to do is this whole wide world, so much to explore, so many people to meet and be happy and ugh so much to do. i am so full. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

twelfth february '23