i am such an interesting person. people can never get enough of me. i am always surrounded by love and prosperity. everybody loves and adores me. i am the epitome of communication abilities. i never make a grammatical error. everybody is mesmerised by the way i speak. i am surrounded by people whom i like and admire and aspire to become. all my friends uplift me and motivate me. ii love my friends. my friends love me. i study at yale. yale is my dream university and since all my dreams always come true this is also true. it is so easy for me to manifest. i am ethereally beautiful. people admire me and love me. people can never take their eyes off me. i am confident embodied. people are always in awe of me. i have the best and the highest grades. i attract money and wealth by simply being. i am confident and thin. i speak equivocally. i am the best. i am a supermodel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog