can we talk about how hard it fucking hurts like last night i could not sleep and was having a non-stop crying session like that movie broke me and oh hi i am officially no longer a tenth grader i guess? because like my boards are over and i just feel so empty.
i miss everyone i want to tell them how sorry i am to all the boys who were kind (but in the end creepy too) all my girlies and my teachers god i cannot comprehend the fact that i will never be studying physics. i love physics. even though i like do not score well but still. i enjoyed it. ugh chemistry too. i love love love chemistry. i will miss hindi. it was such a pleasing subject. and all the grudges i have unknowingly held i am so sorry to all those i might never see them again but i hope you know that you were a part of something that gave me immense joy and made me aware that i had seasonal depression. i will try to be good girl from now onwards. not for them. but for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

twelfth february '23